There are a number of ways to apply for one of our programmes:
- You can contact one of our representatives (agents).
- You can speak to a designated person in one of the University’s partner institutions.
- You may also apply directly to the University using our Application Form.
Each element of an individual’s application is evaluated carefully. The Admissions Committee evaluates candidates on the basis of academic potential, personal and professional maturity, experience, leadership ability, communication skills, and career potential. Insight is obtained from the test scores, recommendations, essays, employment history, community and extracurricular involvement. It is to your advantage to have your application completed and supplemental materials submitted prior to the deadline dates to ensure a prompt review of your application.
The following documents must submitted to the University in due time for the consideration of the foreign applicant’s admission to the University:
- Application form.
- Original and copy of the education certificate.
- Original and copy of theacademic transcript that contains information about courses taken and grades/marks received.
- Copy of the foreigner’s passport or stateless person certificate.
- Health insurance policy, unless otherwise provided by international treaties of Ukraine.
- 10 photographs (size: 35 x 45 mm).
- Copy of the Ukrainian’s abroad certificate (if available).
For the PhD degree the foreigners must submit additionally the abstract on chosen scientific speciality or officially certified list of published scientific papers and inventions at the place of work/study.
For the Doctor’s degree the following documents must be submitted additionally:
- theme plan of the dissertation for the Doctor’s degree;
- copy of the diploma certifying corresponding scientific degree.
The documents (2-4) must be translated into Ukrainian and notary certified.
Documents (2-3) must be certified in the country of their issue in the manner officially used in this country for such certifications and legalised by the relevant foreign establishment of Ukraine, unless otherwise provided for by international agreements of Ukraine.
Preparatory courses programmes are full time.
Upon successful completion of language training, the foreigner receives a certificate showing his/her achievement for completing classes at the Preparatory Courses for Foreign Citizens.