There are a number of ways to apply for one of our programmes:
- You can contact one of our representatives (agents).
- You can speak to a designated person in one of the University’s partner institutions.
- You may also apply directly to the University using our Application Form.
Each element of an individual’s application is evaluated carefully. The Admissions Committee evaluates candidates on the basis of academic potential, personal and professional maturity, experience, leadership ability, communication skills, and career potential. Insight is obtained from the test scores, recommendations, essays, employment history, community and extracurricular involvement. It is to your advantage to have your application completed and supplemental materials submitted prior to the deadline dates to ensure a prompt review of your application.
The following documents must be submitted to the University in due time for the consideration of the foreign applicant’s admission to the University:
- Application form.
- The document (the original and a copy) confirming the previous educational (educational-and-qualification) level, on the basis of which the admission is made.
- The supplement (the original and a copy) to the document confirming the previous educational (educational-and-qualification) level, on the basis of which the admission is made (if any).
- The transcript of records issued by a foreign / Ukrainian educational institution (in case of academic transfer or renewal for training, starting from the second year of study).
- The document (the original and a copy) containing information about the content of the curriculum of the previous higher educational level, credits received, the duration of study and academic achievement for admission to Master’s degree or postgraduate education if the lack of this information makes it impossible to recognise the qualification according to the certificate.
- Copy of the foreigner’s passport or stateless person’s certificate.
- A valid health insurance unless otherwise is provided by international treaties of Ukraine.
- 10 photographs (size: 30 x 40 mm).
- Copy of the сertificate of foreigner of Ukrainian origin (if any).
The documents referred to in clauses 2 to 6 must be translated into Ukrainian with notarised translation.
The documents referred to in clauses 2 to 5 must be certified in their country of issue in the manner officially used in this country for such certification (consular legalisation or affixing an apostille stamp).
For admission to the PhD programme, foreign applicants must submit additionally the research proposal on the chosen scientific speciality or the list of published scientific papers and inventions in Ukrainian or English, officially certified at the place of work/study.
For admission to the doctorate, the following documents must be additionally submitted in Ukrainian or English:
- theme plan of the dissertation for the Doctor of Science;
- copy of the diploma certifying corresponding scientific degree.
Preparatory courses programmes are full time.
HOW TO ENROL AT TNTU IN 2023
|1||Choose a programme of study.|
|2||Complete your application.|
|3||Receive an invitation letter (the invitation is valid for up to 1 year now).|
|4||Pay for a set of information and consulting support services of the state enterprise authorised by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.|
|5||Apply for a visa at the Embassy of Ukraine abroad https://mfa.gov.ua/en/consular-affairs|
|6||Pass the entrance exams (offline in Ukraine or remotely in your country).|
|7||Start classes, including remotely.|
Partner Organizations who will provide services in personal identification, verification of entrants’ original documents, organization of application reception for entrants in electronic form, provision of premises and technical means for consultations and entrance examinations by TNTU in remote format:
THE ROCK COLLEGE LIMITED
Address: P.O. BOX KN 1044, Kaneshie, Accra, Ghana
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
MORE EDUCATION SERVICES LIMITED
Mailing address: Nigeria, Abuja, Jabi District, Olu Awotesu street, Sabondale plaza, Block B, office 15
Official address: Nigeria, Abuja FCT, Jabi district, Olu Awotesu street, plot 883
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Hangzhou Dingying Foreign Educational Services Co., Ltd.
Address: Zhengjiang, Hangzhou,Vantan Street,69, science and technology park Huaxing, building A, building 4, room 415