ICO was established on June 1, 2018.
The activities of the office are provided by Olena Dudar – the head of ICO, Posvyatovskaya G., Vyzhikovskaya N., Ivashkiv D., Khomko N., Zubkova V., Postsiyuko O.
The purpose of the work of the ICO is organizational, technical and informational and methodological support of the international activity of the University, development of cooperation with foreign higher education institutions (HEIs), educational and scientific organizations, institutions and foundations to ensure the integration of TNTU into the European and world scientific and educational space.
- Organization, coordination and implementation of measures in the field of international cooperation of TNTU, aimed at deepening cooperation with foreign partners on the basis of international agreements in the field of education, science and culture.
- Information support and organization of programs of international academic mobility: scientific and academic exchange, practice, internship, long-term training of students and post-graduate students.
- Development and establishment of new educational and scientific links with foreign educational institutions, organizations, associations and enterprises.
- Involvement of the University, its structural subdivisions, scientific and pedagogical workers, students in participation in international scientific and educational grant programs and projects.
- Preparation and organization of reception of foreign delegations, representatives of embassies and international organizations, representatives of foreign HEIs interested in cooperation with TNTU.
ICO is open on Monday-Friday from 9 AM to 5PM.
Information for the foreign students!
In order to get the reference you have to:
- Correctly fill in the application form.
- Get the written approval of your travel from the dean of your faculty (his signature at the application form).
- Get the written confirmation of the tuition fee payment, availability of medical insurance (at the dean’s office).
- The reference form should be submitted with the copy of the invitation/confirmation of your travel abroad and passport copy.
The reference will be issued two days after you submit the application form (in case you have fulfilled all the requirements mentioned above).